Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Piece by Piece

Our first official fundraiser has begun:  JIGSAW PUZZLE!

We are building our family, one puzzle piece at a time...literally! 
I first heard about this idea from my friend Saradee and began doing some research, and fell in love.  Mainly because Chalin L-O-V-E-S puzzles, and to be honest, Chad and I do, too.  Rather than purchase a random puzzle, we decided to make it even more meaningful to our family and "design" our own....and by that, I mean our sweet friend Sara offered to design it for FREE for us.  All I had to do is tell her what I wanted it to say (a quote I saw online) and what colors I wanted to use.  We decided to go with a "quote" rather than an image, because we have no idea if we will be blessed with a baby boy or a baby girl.  I got the puzzle in the mail today, and I'm so excited for you to see it!  Unfortunately, you're going to have to wait until puzzle pieces are purchased and we begin constructing the puzzle because I want it to be a surprise! :)

Here's the plan:  You can help us construct a 513 piece jigsaw puzzle for $15 each piece!  We will be writing the names of those who purchase a puzzle piece (or pieces) on the back of each piece, so not only will we remember, but more importantly our precious baby boy or baby girl will always know how much love surrounded them by their family members and friends that helped make this amazing journey to a miracle possible!  If you would like to purchase a puzzle piece, you can make checks payable to "Robertson Adoption Fund," and please don't forget to include the name you want us to write on the puzzle piece!   If you do not have our address, please email me, and I'll get it to you.

We look forward to showing you the stages of building our jigsaw puzzle and to sharing 
Our Journey of Adoption!

If you'd like to mail a donation, please email Chad & Lindsay at

As always, we are so unbelievably thankful for all of your continuous prayers, love, and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment