Monday, August 29, 2011

Half Way There

....well, close anyway!  Thank you so incredibly much if you have already purchased a puzzle piece or pieces!  If you have not and would like to, please send me an email at lrobertson614@hotmail.com, and I'll get you our address!

If you haven't heard or seen by now, we were on the news!  To make a long story short, News 9 contacted us and wanted to run a story about our OU Tickets that we were auctioning off for our Adoption.  They emailed on Wednesday, but we were out of town.  They called on Thursday at 10:00 AM and were at our house by 11:30 AM to film.  You can check it out here if you missed it. ALSO, a very nice man that Chad works with gave us his tickets to the first home game, so we are going for FREE! 

We are still doing our best to be patient.  My new favorite verse that I recite more than I can count throughout the day comes from Psalm 37:7: "Be still in the presence of the Lord and wait patiently for him to act."

We continue to be amazed by the love shown to us through encouraging words and sweet support, so if I haven't worn it out already,   

THANK YOU!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment