Tuesday, July 6, 2010

7th Anniversary FUN

Chad and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on June 14, 2010. We started out by going to a local winery off of HWY 9. Neither one of us had ever been to one before, so we thought we would try it out. I'm glad we did, because it was a nice, fun experience.

(*please ignore my super shiny forehead.)

Then, we went to eat dinner at Yamato's Sushi Steak House. The food was super yummy! After that, we decided to go to Hey Day. It was SO much fun! Chad finally persuaded me to play laser tag, and I really enjoyed it, although we were the only non-teenagers in there. Chad and I got split up, and the young-ins on my team wanted to know, "Who is that OLD guy? He is really good!" They were obviously talking about Chad--I couldn't decide if the statement was hilarious or a little sad that they considered us "old people." HOWEVER, they only mentioned Chad being the old guy....so, I'm still young! :) After laser tag, we played miniature golf--oh, and just so I don't have to hear about this later, yes, Chad won at laser tag and miniature golf...

Next, we played a few games of Deal or No Deal. Here is a picture of Chad sitting down to play. I believe he won like 6 tickets or something. Haha.

...and here is me posing with my 100, yes 100 tickets that I won on Deal or No Deal.

Here we are posing with our Peach Wine-A-Rita that we made.
Happy 7 years, Chad. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment