"These are a few of my favorite things".....at least at this moment :) I got this idea from a friend of a friend's blog, home sweet home.
1. Tropical Mojito Essence Hemp Body Lotion: Ahhh, the sweet smells of summer. My mom had some of this lotion, I tried it, and fell in love. This stuff smells sooooo good--like really good suntan lotion, which I already love the smell of, but I don't like how it makes your hands all oily and the fact that you can only smell like it when you are suntanning! I can now have that awesome smell and moisturize my skin at the same time. Two more pluses: it's cheaper than Bath and Body Works lotion, and it makes my skin super soft.
2. L & B Yarn Co:...and along with that I would like to add knitting! A friend from church introduced me to this lovely knitting store in Norman. If you are a knitter and live close by, you HAVE to check this store out. It has any knitting supplies you could possibly even think of wanting, AND to make it even better, the women that work there are SUPER nice and helpful. I'm already looking forward to my next visit!
3. Great Value Smoked Almonds: If you know me at all, you know that I couldn't make a list of a few of my favorite things and not include some kind of food. I usually would not consider almonds on my favorites list, but these are pretty tasty. I started eating these after I saw on the Today show that almonds are considered a type of mufa (research it people!). I now try to grab a handful of these after some of my meals and for a snack, rather than junk food all the time.
4. I-pod Shuffle: It makes it even better that it's hot pink! My sweet hubby bought this for me when I started training for a 1/2 marathon last year, and I LOVE it. It is super small/light weight and makes running so much better. Thank you, April, for introducing me to this great product. If you are a runner or even thinking about it, the Shuffle is a must--well, not a must, but I highly recommend it!
5. Amazon Kindle: Once again, this was a gift from my hubby--he spoils me :) I really don't know how to describe this other than awesome. You can buy books for a lot cheaper than at the bookstore, and you always have them right in one place. I also LOVE my new Kindle skin cover--full of bright colored books. If you are book lover, you need a Kindle. It's that simple. :)
Those were a few of my favorite things at the moment. What are some of yours?